Cecil County Behavioral Health provides treatment for opioid dependence through the use of medication-assisted treatment including the use of buprenorphine (Suboxone) along with complementary education, counseling and support measures. Medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction and dependence is much the same as using medication to treat other chronic illnesses such as heart disease, asthma or diabetes.
Some of the features of the treatment available include:
- Specialized group & individual counselling
- Multiple Suboxone doctors
- State & private insurance accepted
- Options for pregnant and breast feeding moms
- Structured treatment regimen
*Cecil County Behavioral Health operates independently of Alpha Health Centers.
Cecil County Behavioral Health is Located in Suite 113B
(443) 945 – 7593 Lisa | (443) 945 – 9647 Jessica